Friday, June 10, 2011

In Between: Things we missed

Sure, I failed a bit at remembering the details of every single day, but there are a few things that I do remember we did that were quite fun.

We discovered "Denver Free Days" So we were totally
 front and center of Free Day at the Botanic Gardens. 

There was a month where I could tell Jace just could not get
enough of his super cool wife. He kept thinking of all these 
things to do together such as disc golf. Of course, he's awesome. 

Me? Not so much. 

We were a bit late on sending out our Christmas cards a.k.a there 
was a large pile of newsletters and pictures in my closet that I 
needed gone. So we made some fancy Valentines and sent them 
out a little late. It was a fun craft for us to do together. 


I had the opportunity to be the second photographer for our ward's
Girl's Camp fundraiser. In other words, I tripled my portfolio. 
It was awesome working with my very talented friend. 
Of all the shoots, I must say this little guy was the most entertaining. 

Ya, I'm still sewing. This is a baby blanket I did for my friend. 
We also went to the Zoo. Jace has been begging me. 

I don't mind. The Zoo is wonderful. 

And in case you were wondering, Jadyn is still adorable. 

1 comment: