Thursday, June 9, 2011

Day Two Hundred and Fifty-Nine to Three-hundred: 9 Months

You guessed it. I surrender. We have celebrated Jadyn's first birthday and I am STILL in the 9 months days here. So I must condense...because I must finish...because I'm crazy.

The Highlights of the 9th month:
-Jadyn rolls both ways like a pro and has discovered it is a very fast form of travel aside from the diagonal direction.
-She loves boxes.
-She is rocking on her hanches to tease me into thinking she's about to crawl. But no...
-She has mastered the art of the pout.
-And she finds her feet amuzing.




Isn't it crazy that our love continues to grow as they get older and older? She gets more irresistable all the time! Eventually I expect to be put into a Jadyn coma. I will lose the will to eat, drink or sleep. All I will be able to do is stare at her and drool a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment