Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Day One-Hundred and Forty: Rice Cereal

My girl is just about a week shy of 5 months and finally showing some interest in what I'm putting in my mouth. The Gerber Baby face is actually quite accurate as to what a hungry, curious baby looks like. So we have been trying Rice cereal with her. This is a picture of the very first attempt. She was fascinated, but not enough to swallow much. She prefers it all over her bib. Notice how her cheeks look especially chubby? It's because she has some chipmunk instincts so instead of swallowing what I put in her mouth, she stores it in her cheeks and waits for me to turn around. She then proceeds to spit it all out. She also finds it polite to get a big bite in her mouth and then sneeze all over mommy.
It's a work in progress.


2 comments:

  1. seriously, this blog makes me want a baby SO bad. AH, lindsey! i cannot wait until it's my time too and we can talk baby stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I may want you to have a baby even more than you do! Please join the loop...please...please...

    ReplyDelete