Thursday, December 9, 2010

Announcement.

I have decided to go private with this blog. If you would still like to read about Jadyn please send me your email address. Don't be shy. I love hearing that people read the blog, even people I don't know very well. I would imagine that it is especially entertaining for mothers of much greater experience than me reminisce about the "new mom" days. I get people coming up to me all the time saying "I follow your blog". That's awesome. I just want to avoid bumping into some creeper I've never met saying "I follow your blog...hehe" Get my drift?

...you have one hour.

JK...you have like a week.

7 comments:

  1. I want in. duh.

    carlyrichardson22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, hopefully you remember me. Either Way, I'd love to still follow your blog. ~ marissa

    marissawalker89@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course I still remember you,Marissa. Only the most unforgettable Carly and Brianne's roommate ever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Lindsey! I would love to keep reading. annbanana@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Of coarse grandma's are a given!!!

    ReplyDelete