Thursday, September 6, 2012

Privacy time

It's pretty ridiculous that I have gone back and forth with this because I had it private for a long time. Then I heard a number of people were reading my blog, but they were too shy to ask to be added( this was shocking...comment once in a while people)!  So I made it public.

But then yesterday I was looking through it, adoring my babies and I realized that there are some pictures on there that (though adorable to me and my friends) I may not want to share with some creep eatin Doritos and doin who knows what at 2 in the morning!

So please do not be shy. I am happy to share with anyone who is my friend on FB, or my friend down the street, or my mailman....just not someone I have never met.

I am always surprised by how many people read my blog because, well, you've seen the comments. And only like 13 people are following it. haha. If you do find this blog interesting and would like to continue following my life please send me your email.

8 comments:

  1. Haha, I feel exactly the same way about people commenting versus actual reading. I will comment though if you add me :

    alexandria.palmer@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I mean come on. do I even have to ask?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to keep watching your family grow. :) acmitchell13@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. lizzy@bairdbunch.com I love hearing about your family

    ReplyDelete
  5. bellavoche2012@yahoo.com Love the blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Reading your blog always brings a smile to my face!
    candace.karlin@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love love love reading your blogs. You are so talented. reading these updates makes me feel, even though we are so many miles apart, that I'm not completely missing out on the joys in your life.

    lilb1217@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete