Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Day 73-82: Family Reunion

I have been waiting to do this post for when I had enough time to give a good fill-in of the Monson Family Reunion...but now I've waited so long I'm just gonna have to jet through it!

 We camped.
 Made a giant slip n' slide in the backyard.
 We blessed Jaxon and EVERYONE in our family was there (everyone that was in Utah).
 Jaxon also got to be held by each of his great grandmas.
 And then we had family pictures.  Though I really despised the idea of me doing them, it ended up being the best option. It was just as stressful as I thought it would be. I guess I just prefer taking pictures of people that let me boss them around!
 But we still got some good ones. I yelled "Family Pyramid" as a joke, but I guess everyone felt some authority in my voice by this time.
Alot were like this...but that's us! Just a blur of excitement. I love my family. It was a great week.

1 comment: