Thursday, June 7, 2012

Day 14: Two weeks!

I can't believe it has already been two weeks! And I can't believe I didn't take a picture of it! Shame on me. Shame. On. Me.

We went up to Aurora yet again because some of my old friends from the ward were having a little reunion with all their babies. I couldn't stand the thought of missing out. It was wonderful to see them  and for us to all hang out as mommies.

Jace kindly asked that we stayed out of the house as long as we could so he could get his pile of homework done, so we spent the rest of the day with Patti and Carly. Jadyn was so happy to see her new best friend again. And Carly got an adorable video of Jadyn and Scarlett dancing together (which I will need). Jaxon was an angel all day.

There was a tornado warning east of Aurora, so on the way home we hit a scary patch of storm. It's amazing how much scarier it is when you carry such precious cargo. I was happy it didn't last long. We were home and safe with Daddy just in time for bed. And he got his homework done!

No comments:

Post a Comment