Thursday, June 7, 2012

Day 11: Church

I must have a little extra crazy in me because I can't handle locking myself up with my newborns very long. I stayed home with Jaxon the first Sunday we were back, but this Sunday I was so ready to go again.

I got the response I expected. "Oh my goodness. I didn't expect to see you here" "You're so brave"...I'm only brave if everyone started trying to hold my fresh little baby. Luckily, everyone was very good and kept their distance. It was nice to get dressed up and get out. We also had Jessie with us for the day.

We took an after church nap, then I packed the kids up in the car with Jessie and we took her down to Aurora. Carly just so happens to also be in town, so I got to have a little sleepover with her and her darling little girl, Scarlett.

And I did my first overnight-together in one room-all by myself- with the two kids and they did great! Jadyn slept through all of Jaxon's wake-ups and she didn't manage to kick me off the bed. Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment