Monday, April 18, 2011

Day Two Hundred and Twenty-Seven: Second Christmas

One of the biggest perks of marriage is twice the family! Once all the Christmas craze had died down and we flew home to Colorado, it began all over again! More presents. More family fun. Yipee!
Jadyn loves being naked...and opening presents

Jace finally got his surprise gift. An Apple TV! 

Jadyn's big gift...which we have regretted ever since. It's just Ok. 

Oh my! All the clothes I picked out!

Long thought out gifts for my parents. 
We wrote my mom a book. 
And made my dad things solely out of
recycled material. He loved it. 

So many wonderful books. Jadyn's favorite. 

 And I got to see this girl. I love her so much. 
She gets me on a level no one could possibly
understand. Best Friends. She's so pretty. 

2 comments: