Sunday, February 13, 2011

Later that day....

It was a busy day to say the least. We also had our Ward Halloween Party that day, which I was unofficially on the party planning committee for.

The bean bags for the bean bag toss: all me. 
We were all in charge of a booth so we switched off watching 
Jadyn so we could all go through the infamous haunted house
 Jace and the young men have been working on for months. 
All I heard about since september was 
"the haunted house! the haunted house!the haunted house!"
Him and Daren (best friend/Young Men's President) were/are like little boys. 

It was a very fun night. And yes, the haunted house was AWESOME. 
They had live rats on the ground. Gross, but terrifying. 
I really wanted to use this girly army material I had stashed away for a rainy day.
 I thought it would be soooo cute for her to be G.I. Jadyn. Obviously, I was right. 
But I was not right about it being cute for Mommy and Daddy to be G.I's also. 
We basically just screamed White Trash. 
Better luck next year, eh?
Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment