Friday, February 4, 2011

Day One-Hundred and Sixty-Six: Hallow's Eve--Wedding

The last of the Carly, Brianna and Tori trio got married!
...meaning Tori got married. They all found their soul mates 
and got married in the same year. Crazy huh? Really neat. 
Sadly, I did not take any pictures of the bride because I 
figured other people were getting paid to do that. But she
was absolutely STUNNING. Such a vision. 
It was a great day for everyone. 
Grandpa got to do baby duty. 
I got to spend time with my dear cousin, Carly. She is constantly
making me laugh. And she totally "gets" me. Which is an accomplishment.

 I also got to hang out with my cousin Brittany. Always a wit. 
One word to describe this amazing woman: 
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
We talked babies quite a bit. Surprising? It just happens when 
you get around other people that have kids. 
Jadyn just loves weddings. Third one this year!


3 comments:

  1. I just can't get over the amazing hair bows this little girl sports. Love em! You will have so much fun teacing her how to do her hair when she gets older.

    ReplyDelete