Monday, February 14, 2011

Day One-Hundred and Sixty-Eight: Family Pictures take one

I made it to November! Can I hear a hallelujah?!! I will catch up. I will. I will. I think if I say it enough times it will come true. It will. It will. It will. Meh, still not working...

So there was a lovely pile of leaves in front of our house and I just could not contain the artistic, warm, happy family picture christmas cards that could come from this!


So I dragged Jace outside in spite of his complaints that the lighting was wrong and we would have nasty shadows. 


...I hate when he's right. 


Family pictures will just have to be saved for another day. 

2 comments:

  1. I think they are beautiful; you tell that Jacey to do as he is told!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pictures were awesome!!!! I think they made great family pictures but I could probably be labeled one of those lame photographers out there with my point-and-shoot camera. Seriously, the lighting is what creates all the magic of them!

    ReplyDelete