Thursday, October 14, 2010

Day One Hundred and Twenty-Two: Not a day too soon

I am a believer that you shouldn't say things out loud because they will probably come true. For instance, on this day I was thinking "Gee, Jadyn is 4 months old now. I wonder if she is going to start teething soon." BAM! She is. The screaming, oh, the screaming. Luckily she is as sweet as a baby can be so she only has short outbursts. Most of the time she puts on a happy face for mommy even though I know she must be in pain. I felt so bad for her. I bought every teething thing I could find! Teething tablets are now like candy for her. She gets just as excited to get a tablet as she does to get her pacifier.

2 comments:

  1. I love this little monkey face!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was *just* going to suggest teething tablets when you mentioned them! They ARE life savers :D Love love LOVE homeopathic remedies!!!

    ReplyDelete