Thursday, October 14, 2010

Day One Hundred and Twenty: Surprise!

Whenever my mom goes out of town, my dad feels the need to do a project that he has every intention of finishing before she gets home. Of course, he underestimates time, his tendency to buy really cheap material that he will more than likely break while in the process and will end up spending more time and more money for a seemingly simple project. What usually happens is my mom comes home to everything covered in fiberglass dust, a wall knocked down, and dad severely injured. Jace has lessened these occurrences drastically due to his choice to do projects exactly the opposite of the way my dad would like to. So this time, my mom came home to find her guest bedroom she has been working on for weeks was finished! It was painted, the base boards were up and shelves were in. What a nice surprise. 

1 comment: