Thursday, September 16, 2010

Day One Hundred and two: Mommy rule #1

ALWAYS bring a onesie when you go out with baby. I have learned. We were at the dollar store, picking out things for Melissa to take to college, when I heard an eruption coming from the little specimen in the car seat. We went into the bathroom to view the damage. It was a doozy. Onesie number one didn't make it. Good thing I know Rule #1! I was lucky this time. Other instances have not panned out so beautifully. Once at church she shot right on to my skirt! Another time she smelled like spit up all day because I had nothing to change her into. Yet another time she had to hang out in a poopy diaper for quite an extended period of time because I had forgotten Rule #2: ALWAYS bring way more wipes than you think you will need. I should write a book.

3 comments:

  1. you will totally prepare me for children.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's amazing the things you have to remember to take with you lol. The first time we took Iris out (to my parents) i packed SO much just in case and forgot to pack my house keys so i could get into my parents house LOL. So we had to wait 10 minutes for my dad to get home to let us in LOL.

    But hey, i had diapers, extra clothes, burp cloths, binki, blankets, etc etc etc :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenedy had quite a morning. While nursing True his diaper erupted (good choice of words) all over him and her both. She called Victory for back up. Dad took the little one to the bathroom sink while Jenedy changed her clothes. As she was bathing the little guy in the sink he peed all over the medicine cabinet, all the while the little darling is grinning ear to ear. I owe him for this one; good job True!!! ha ha

    ReplyDelete