Friday, June 11, 2010

Day Twenty-Six: Daddy's job




I think it may be frustrating as a man to not have a job like Mommy does. So often when the baby cries, Jace just shrugs his shoulders because he doesn't have the equipment to feed her. To counter this problem, he is now the official burper. I still get plenty of burping time of my own, but whenever he's available I hand a full bellied girl off to him so he can do his very manly job. He's good at it. Maybe he likes that. And though she loves her Mommy very much, she immediately relaxes when she gets snuggled in those big Daddy arms.

4 comments:

  1. I am so looking forward to this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks like she is in very good and capable hands!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where do I sign up for one of these? Morgan was such a tough burper... sometimes it would take longer to burp him than to feed him. We hope those little gas bubbles will just jump out of True. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's the same with Jadyn! I sometimes just don't have the energy after feeding her and trying for ten minutes to get something out!...hence...Jace is now the burper.

    ReplyDelete