Friday, August 17, 2012

Day 70: Back to High School

I got a message a while back from one of the girls I was a leader over in the youth group when we were in Aurora. Her best friend was moving to Canada in a week, so they wanted to do a photo shoot together. I may or may not have teared up a little for them thinking of when I went through the same thing in high school. I can still remember hugging my two best friends good bye and then crying the whole 18 hour drive to Colorado. We're talking Coldplay's "The Scientist" on repeat and me staring depressingly out the window the whole way. I kicked and screamed and was absolutely terrified of falling out of the trio. So for their shoot, I took them to the high school where many of their memories probably took place.
Can you say BEA-U-TIFUL???
I know I didn't look this good in high school...or ever.





No comments:

Post a Comment