Thursday, August 16, 2012

Day 67: Meet Jacklyn

I have been encouraging Jadyn to take care of her baby dolls lately to take the squeezes off of Jaxon. As she was playing with her favorite doll, I asked her what her name was. She said "Jaxon" (surprise, surprise). Since the doll is clearly a girl I suggested we name her "Jacklyn" instead. Her two year-old mind turned a few wheels as she looked at me very pensive. Her response was "hmmm, Jack-o-lyn? Ok!"

And ever since, Jacklyn has been her baby. She does everything Jaxon does coincidentally. They even eat at the same time, and in the same way. Oops. Maybe I should cover up once in a while in my house.



1 comment:

  1. I am so grateful that you keep up this blog Lindsey girl. I love that you have your camera ready to capture my little darlings. I wish I got to see them more.

    ReplyDelete