Monday, March 14, 2011

Day One-Hundred and Ninety to Ninety Six: Thanksgiving

Ok, so I fudged the dates a little bit on this one, but I am so tired of the picture scavenger hunt! So pretend our Utah Thanksgiving trip really was about a week.

We managed to round up our entire family in Utah, which is always exciting. I miss my siblings so much. And some of them I don't get to see too often (eh em, Tyler).
We made some delicious food
 (ok...Mindy made delicious food, but we all helped!)

Jadyn thoroughly enjoyed the mountain of Black Friday ads. 
She also LOVED playing with Carter. He didn't leave her side
the whole time, not even to play with his other cousins.
The men were in charge of drinks...hence the foggy bowl of something. 

It was so nice to see everyone and to make a new batch of memories. 
These moments have to be cherished because they happen so seldom. 

Happy Thanksgiving! There are so many things I have to be thankful for. 


1 comment:

  1. I love the kitchen table and those funky chairs. It looks like you had a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete