Thursday, March 10, 2011

Day One-Hundred and Eighty Seven to Eighty Eight: Happy Birthday to Muah.

22. That sounds so grown up. I am happy that I am still young
 enough to get excited about getting older.  I'm sure I don't act 22. 

It was a wonderful birthday weekend. I am a titch spoiled because 
whenever my birthday falls on a weekend I expect it to be celebrated
 for the entire weekend. Makes sense right?
And this lame picture is the only documentation we made. Sorry, half the people in this 
picture. It's probably because I got impatient with how long it took for Jace to take the 
picture. I don't even know why it was his job to take the picture. 

My dad was leaving for a trip before my birthday so we did the pie and presents
celebration a little early. As per request, I made a list, even though I hate doing 
that! I always leave things out or put things that I didn't really even want. 

I put socks on the list to give people something simple in addition to the other
random things. So what did I get? Three packs of socks. BEST GIFTS EVER!
I love a new pair of socks. I also got a beautiful new set of luggage

...ok maybe I do act 22

Jace was holding back the celebratory spirit on the night we celebrated "because it
wasn't my birthday" (psh). I was a little peeved, but as always he wooed me with 
some happy morning gifts on my real birthday: a monopod for the camera and a 
bigger sd card...ok ok...I'm old and boring.But it made me happy.  He even signed a 
card for Jadyn.  So cute




No comments:

Post a Comment