Monday, March 14, 2011

Day One-Hundred and Ninety Seven to Ninety Nine: Sick Days

Jace and I got a generous dose of food poisoning from a lunch on the way home from Utah.

It was the absolute WORST day of my life. Throwing up everything+nursing= holy krap I didn't know I could feel this weak.

I literally had zero to go on to entertain and feed Jadyn. And my poor husband was in no better shape. We may or may not have wallowed in our misery all day, never getting dressed, unshowered, and practically immobile.

The good thing about food poising is that as violent as it is, it doesn't last long. We felt great the next day...well very nearly great. It took me about two more days to really get myself dressed again, and take pictures for that matter.

Good thing this girl's got my back through thick and thin. 

2 comments:

  1. haha I hate getting food poisoning! I've gotten it twice from Taco Bell! Lindz, I can't believe how big Jadyn is now!!

    ReplyDelete