Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Day One-Hundred and Fifty: Happy Five Months


We are finally to the new camera pictures! Prepare for some seriously cute, high-quality pictures. The story behind the camera: Jace was taking a photography class this semester which required him to have a digital SLR at every class. He rented one from school for the first couple times, but it turned out to be more tedious than he would have liked. One night, he had forgotten to check one out and he had an assignment due the next day ( sometimes Mr. Procrastination comes to visit). He said "I think we should go buy a camera." For those of you not familiar with how much these babies cost--- it was about $500. I replied with "Ouch!" So we prayed about it. And now we have a Canon Rebel SRL. 


I must admit, it makes me more excited about taking pictures than I ever thought I could be. I love playing with my new toy and yes we agreed that it would be an early birthday present so it is MY camera. 

Here's my darling Jadyn at 5 months.


We also got really awesome photo editing software, which is why these all have a neat antique look. 

1 comment:

  1. You got one and Joe got one and Jinny got one and papa got one.....

    ReplyDelete