Thursday, May 31, 2012

Day Eight: Light!

I prayed really hard the night before that things would get better. I prayed really hard again this morning that somehow I could be changed that day and be able to be the mother I wanted to be. I hadn't gotten any sleep. Jaxon was up every two hours.
But then I pulled him into bed and looked at his sweet face. We went into Jadyn's room and I just melted watching her snuggled in bed, singing to herself.
And just like that today was better. It was perfect.

2 comments:

  1. What beautiful children! What beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a Harmer face. Haha! What a cute little guy he is. I'm sure it has to be tough to juggle two kids on your own during the day. (Austin alone and been such a handful lately!) I'm always grateful that our children start out so small because then we have the much-needed time to learn and grow with them.

    ReplyDelete