Friday, May 6, 2011

Day Two Hundred and Thirty-Six to Fourty: Repetition

I believe there are things you notice in an everyday blog about your child, that maybe you wouldn't otherwise notice. For example, I noticed that for the past several days I took a picture of Jadyn in her high chair. It just so happens that this is a repetitive activity. Maybe as a mother, this constant repetition (nap, change, feed, change, feed, nap, blah blah blah) can seem a bit drumming on the one hand. On the other hand, it's a great comfort to me to know what happens next.

I am a first time mother still trying to figure out what works. Every babying book out there will tell you that baby loves routines. Well, I might add that mother does too. I like to know that I am at least going through the motions. Sometimes, that's all you have energy for. But hey....they're still alive!

Happy 8 months baby girl.

I don't know what tomorrow holds for us, but I do know
that I'll be seeing you at the high chair for breakfast, lunch and dinner.



No comments:

Post a Comment