Saturday, July 10, 2010

Day Fourty-Four: Sunshine Girl



I love Sundays. I get to dress her up in cute dresses and bows and show her off. I especially love how it always makes Jace beam when he sees her. He can't help but scoop her up and dance with her and tell her how lovely she looks. 


When Grandma Harmer came to visit, she bought Jadyn this adorable tutu. I told Jace she wouldn't fit in it quite yet, but he refused to believe me. I was right that it was too big, but Jace was right that she still looked simply precious.

2 comments:

  1. I love to read you blog; I can hear just how you would say it! It's like you're right here with me in my kitchen and my heart smiles!!!!

    My heart would smile bigger if you were actually standing here in my kitchen. I'm just saying....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cutie! I love all her pictures :) :)

    And i have super easy instructions on how to make baby/children tutu's if you ever want them :)

    ReplyDelete