Thursday, July 29, 2010

Day Sixty-Eight: Happy Naps

I LOVE mornings with Jadyn. It is the most precious time of day. I'm not sure if it's because she is still a little sleepy, but she is such an angel when we wake up. Almost every morning I pull her into bed with me after Jace leaves for work. I wake up to her facing me with her sleeping eyes, smiling as she tries to open her eyes a little more. It is so precious. This is a picture after she took a late morning nap on Grandma's bed. She absolutely loves taking naps on my mom's bed. 

She really is a modest girl. From the time she was born she would cry every time she had to be naked. In fact, it used to be the ONLY time she would cry. She has warmed up to showing a little more skin, but only because of her obsession with grabbing something at all times. If my shirt is not available, she goes for her own. 

2 comments:

  1. okay, that first picture is SO precious.

    and are you sure meliss isn't the one warming her up to showing more skin? HAH, kidding. dont tell her i said that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurry to Grandma and Grandpa Harmer's house little Jady Girl!!!! We want lot's of hugs and kisses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete