Sunday, May 23, 2010

Day Nine: Going to church!

Jadyn went to sacrament meeting today! She was very popular. It was so fun to show her off. Also, Melissa forgot she was giving a talk and walked in just as they announced her name. It was quite hilarious. She managed to talk about something of substance. I was impressed. 

Also...here are some pictures from yesterday. We got really scared that our baby girl was getting a bad case of jaundice. I was very close to running her to the hospital, but Jace suggested we give her a blessing first. It was all I needed. I knew she would be fine. We took her out that evening and let her lay out in the sun. She loved it. 

4 comments:

  1. i think all of this bathing is making for a tan little girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha this is true. I am pretty envious of her complexion at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sure enjoy a little "billi-break" --so calming. She is such a little darling! And I love the bow!

    ReplyDelete