Friday, January 18, 2013

Quick Stop October: 5 Mos


Halloween was a blast this year with Jadyn. She was soooo into it. We must have practiced trick-or treating that whole month. Sandwich bags, purses, groccery bags, gift bags...you name it...she held it out to me and said "trick-or-treat!" over and over and over again until I relented and gave her a treat. She loved going out with all the neighborhood kids on the actual night. She refused to stop to the point that her little bucket was dragging along her side because of the abundance of candy.

Jace and I were Batman and Catwoman. We were pretty awesome and I wanted a picture, but somehow I misplaced my mask once I went to look for the camera. I suppose the world was not ready for us to reveal our identity. 



And we had the first snow!


No comments:

Post a Comment